TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Important Information Concerning Your Pest Management Program
Health and Safety Precautions to be observed during and after pest management treatment
- You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family/staff allergies, or other health concerns.
- Any persons who may be particularly sensitive, or who may suffer from allergic reactions, should, as a matter of precaution remain out of the premises for a period twenty-four (24) hours and not return until after the premises have been fully ventilated for a period of at least four (4) hours after the treatment
- Should you suspect anyone has come into contact with a treated area and has been affected in any way contact the poisons information center on 13 11 26
- you must cover all food items and all food utensils prior to a treatment, or as directed
- you must remove or protect any people, animal, birds or fish during the treatment period. All pets/animals should be kept away from treated areas until dry and any odour has cleared.
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the insecticide has dried. This could take one (1) to twenty four (24) hours in some cases. Do not remove any spider webs for 14 days after completion of treatment
- On external treatments close all doors and windows during the treatment and keep close until the odour has cleared, as per the re-entry precautions listed in (2.) above. This is done to avoid any odour entering the building
- Water Tanks: No treatment can be carried out around water tanks not fully sealed or to water collection areas. You must advise us of water tank installations.
- when gaining access to or working in the roof void and/or subfloor areas, overalls and gloves and a respirator should be worn to avoid contact with any insecticidal product. The overalls and gloves should be washed immediately and separate from other washing or disposed of as soon as possible
- you must observe any verbal advice provided by our firm or our licensed technician at the time of treatment.
- Where treatment areas are deemed to be unsafe by our licensed technician at the time of treatment, or where concerns exist around the electricity at the premises, treatments may not be able to be completed, where a treatment has commenced, but is unable to be completed due to a hazard or safety issue on the property, any incurred cost may be payable to StopBuggingMe Pest control.
- Other don’t clean webs, no spray above the water tank inlets
Payment Terms And Details of You Free Service Period
- Pest infestation activity may INCREASE in the 7 days immediately following a treatment. This increased activity is part of the treatment process and does not automatically warrant a Remedial Treatment being carried out under your FREE Service Period.
- Any remedial Treatments carried out as part of the FREE Service period will be carried out at the discretion of StopBuggingMe Pest control and will not incur any addition cost. Any other treatments, services, or inspections that fall outside the FREE Service Period may incur additional cost and will be due to StopBuggingMe (and associated companies) on commencement of works.
- If during the course of the program it is found that structural environment conditions prevent us from performing any sections of the Management Program, as quoted, then the terms of FREE Service Period or the cost of your investment may need to be reviewed.
- Unless specific written arrangements have been provided, the full contract price shall be due and recoverable by StopBuggingMe Pest Control (and associated Companies) on commencement of works, as directed within the proposal/Quotation Overleaf.
- Any FREE Service period shall become null and void unless all monies due and payable to StopBuggingMe Pest Control (and associated Companies) have been paid in full within standard terms and in accordance with section 9 of these Term And Conditions.
- Where a FREE Service Period has been provided then, upon notification by you, we agree to provide you with such remedial treatment(s) as may be required to the nominated property, AT NO COST TO YOU, for the term of the FREE Service Period as detailed overleaf, Any Free Service Period is conditional upon you immediately notifying us of the signs of the suspected pest infestation. Remedial Treatment(s) will only be carried out to affected areas.
- No responsibility can be accepted, nor warranty expressed or implied, for any damage consequential losses that may occur as the result of past, current or future pest activity.
- The proposed treatment only applies to the pest species named overleaf on this Pest Management Proposal. This Program does not provide for a pest management program against untreated pest.
Termites and Other Timber Pest
- This Program does not cover treatment for, or inspection for termites (white ants) or any other timber pest
Disclaimer of Liability to Third Parties 24. This pest Management Program is provided solely for the benefit of the client named overleaf, No liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contract or tort, is accepted to any third party who may rely on the proposal, quotation and/or treatment wholly or in part. Any third party acting or relying upon this proposal/quotation and/or treatment does so at their own risk